P3 Hub South
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the third annual P3 Hub South will return to Miami on October 16 and 17. Following a fruitful year, the South of the US has again shown itself to be one the largest growth areas of P3s in the country, with states such as Texas and Florida continuing to bring new deals to market.
This year’s event will take place at the Conrad, Miami and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Southern region of the US market.
As with our usual Hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, sponsored and hosted by Bilzin Sumberg, followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex few months in the US P3 infrastructure space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, it is looking like deal flow will remain solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in the US. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across the US in 2017 and beyond.
The P3 Hub South event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be preceeded by P3 Hub LatAm which can be booked alongside the South event.
- Florida’s Hillsborough County has amended the deadline for request for qualifications (RFQ) to provide P3 advisory services for a range of sectors....Read More
- 08/06/2017Louisiana senate backs coastal P3 billA bill has been approved in the Louisiana senate that will facilitate new P3s for coastal protection projects....Read More
- 07/06/2017Florida’s new transport chief revealedGovernor Rick Scott has announced the appointment of the Secretary of the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)....Read More
- 01/06/2017TFC to amend P3 guidelinesBreaking news: The Texas Facilities Commission is soliciting comments for potential revisions to its Public Private Partnership Guidelines....Read More
- 26/05/2017Florida county seeks P3 advisorsA county in Florida is seeking a legal advisor for P3s and is to award a financial advisory services contract....Read More
- 22/05/2017Oklahoma P3 bills progressHouse of Representatives sends P3 enabling bill to Governor after she approves senate P3 bill...Read More
- 22/05/2017Oklahoma to consider justice P3State authorities in Oklahoma are to evaluate P3 as an option to develop a consolidated juvenile justice facility....Read More
- 12/05/2017FDOT selects winner for I-395The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) has announced the winner of its I-395 bridge project in Miami....Read More
- 09/05/2017EoI for Miami courtMiami-Dade County is seeking expressions of interest (EoIs) to design, build, finance, operate, and maintain a civil courthouse....Read More
- 27/04/2017Winner imminent for Miami bridge P3The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) expects to name a preferred bidder for the I-395 Reconstruction Project next week...Read More