P3 Hub South
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the third annual P3 Hub South will return to Miami on October 16 and 17. Following a fruitful year, the South of the US has again shown itself to be one the largest growth areas of P3s in the country, with states such as Texas and Florida continuing to bring new deals to market.
This year’s event will take place at the Conrad, Miami and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Southern region of the US market.
As with our usual Hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, sponsored and hosted by Bilzin Sumberg, followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex few months in the US P3 infrastructure space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, it is looking like deal flow will remain solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in the US. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across the US in 2017 and beyond.
The P3 Hub South event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be preceeded by P3 Hub LatAm which can be booked alongside the South event.
- 21/07/2017Trump forms infra councilPresident Donald Trump has established a Presidential Advisory Council on Infrastructure which is to increase P3s....Read More
- 20/07/2017Industry cool on House infra billExperts have expressed frustration after the US House of Representatives approved a perceived drop in infrastructure funding as part of the Transportation, Housing and Urban Development Funding Bill for 2018....Read More
- 20/07/2017Five states in for FirstNetFive states have signed up to the federal government’s FirstNet broadband network this week....Read More
- 18/07/2017Chao backs P3sUS Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao has urged states to use P3....Read More
- 17/07/2017Strong interest in Florida transit P3A Florida transport authority is proceeding with P3 to develop an elevated transit system following strong interest, P3 Bulletin understands....Read More
- 14/07/2017Hunton & Williams adds P3 expertLaw firm Hunton & Williams has announced the appointment of a P3 expert for its Atlanta office...Read More
- 13/07/2017Aecom reveals KCI airport teamEngineering giant Aecom has revealed the members of its consortium bidding for the Kansas City International Airport P3....Read More
- 12/07/2017FBI Headquarters project scrappedThe General Services Administration (GSA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) have canceled plans for a new FBI headquarters...Read More
- 03/07/2017Feds urged to level P3 playing fieldExclusive: The US federal government is being called on to close the gap between the cost of public and private capital to boost the potential of P3 projects...Read More
- 30/06/2017US Treasury seeks P3 advisorsThe US Treasury Department is recruiting infrastructure finance advisors for P3 projects...Read More