P3 Hub South
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the third annual P3 Hub South will return to Miami on October 16 and 17. Following a fruitful year, the South of the US has again shown itself to be one the largest growth areas of P3s in the country, with states such as Texas and Florida continuing to bring new deals to market.
This year’s event will take place at the Conrad, Miami and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Southern region of the US market.
As with our usual Hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, sponsored and hosted by Bilzin Sumberg, followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex few months in the US P3 infrastructure space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, it is looking like deal flow will remain solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in the US. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across the US in 2017 and beyond.
The P3 Hub South event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be preceeded by P3 Hub LatAm which can be booked alongside the South event.
- 06/09/2017Missouri airport P3 facing legal battleOne of the bidders for the Kansas City International Airport (KCI) P3 deal has called on Kansas City to restart the selection process....Read More
- 05/09/2017GDOT reveals MMIP project detailsThe Georgia Department of Transportation has provided details on the first of its projects to hit the market under its Major Mobility Investment Program (MMIP), which will be showcased to the market early next year....Read More
- 30/08/2017RFQ for Texas dorm P3A city in Texas has issued a request for qualifications for a student dormitory P3....Read More
- The Public-Private Infrastructure Advisory Facility (PPIAF) has issued a request for expressions of interest for consultants to evaluate its 2015-2017 strategy....Read More
- 29/08/2017Timeline emerges for Alabama P3The Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) has revealed the anticipated timeline for the Mobile River Bridge and Bayway Project....Read More
- 22/08/2017USDOT issues RFI for legal servicesThe US Department of Transportation has issued a request for information to provide legal advisory services for the Build America Bureau....Read More
- 18/08/2017Trump scraps infra councilPresident Donald Trump has ended plans for an Advisory Council on Infrastructure, according to reports....Read More
- 17/08/2017DEN eyes final steps for P3Denver International Airport (DEN) has ‘a few steps’ before the Great Hall P3 can reach financial close, P3 Bulletin understands....Read More
- 16/08/2017Trump takes on red tapePresident Donald Trump has signed an executive order to reform environmental and permitting processes for infrastructure projects....Read More
- 16/08/2017Kansas City 'moving P3 goalposts’The Aecom-led consortium bidding for the Kansas City International Airport P3 has questioned Kansas City Council’s request for new information....Read More