P3 Hub South
P3 Bulletin is delighted to announce that the third annual P3 Hub South will return to Miami on October 16 and 17. Following a fruitful year, the South of the US has again shown itself to be one the largest growth areas of P3s in the country, with states such as Texas and Florida continuing to bring new deals to market.
This year’s event will take place at the Conrad, Miami and will showcase all the latest news and information from the Southern region of the US market.
As with our usual Hub events, the conference will begin with a series of afternoon roundtable sessions, sponsored and hosted by Bilzin Sumberg, followed by a drinks reception. The second day will be a full conference with several panel discussions focussing on the all the latest industry issues.
It has been a complex few months in the US P3 infrastructure space, with a new government at the helm and a different approach to the country’s vast infrastructure plans. However, it is looking like deal flow will remain solid and the industry seems to have adjusted to the changes well.
This event will highlight all these and other issues that are currently facing P3s in the US. We will bring you expert speakers from across the industry who will provide the latest insight into where the new opportunities lie across the US in 2017 and beyond.
The P3 Hub South event is your chance to be at the forefront of the latest deals to hit the market and find out where the opportunities lie and this year will be preceeded by P3 Hub LatAm which can be booked alongside the South event.
- 05/10/2017RFI for Texas water P3A major Texan city is considering a P3 model for a wastewater management program....Read More
- 04/10/2017Move America Act introducedBipartisan legislation to expand support for P3s has been introduced to the House of Representatives....Read More
- 03/10/2017Reclamation to develop P3 frameworkThe US Department of Interior’s Bureau of Reclamation is to develop institutional capacity to ensure any future P3 initiatives comply with best practices....Read More
- 03/10/2017Industry rallies over fed's P3 planExclusive: Experts have welcomed potential federal P3 changes and backed the model, amid recent confusion coming from central government....Read More
- 29/09/2017Arizona DOT seeks P3 consultantThe Arizona Department of Transportation P3 Office has issued a tender for a traffic and revenue (T&R) consultant....Read More
- 29/09/2017Arizona plans energy savings dealThe State of Arizona has issued a request for information (RFI) seeking industry feedback on the potential creation of financial vehicles for energy savings contracts....Read More
- 29/09/2017Gribbin reveals federal P3 plansExclusive: Special assistant to the president for infrastructure policy DJ Gribbin reveals details of federal infrastructure proposals; calls on industry to educate Congress...Read More
- 27/09/2017P3 Awards winners revealedOver 250 guests have seen the winners of the fourth annual P3 Awards announced at an action-packed ceremony in US capital Washington, DC....Read More
- 26/09/2017No bids for Florida civic P3A city in Florida has received no bids for a civic P3....Read More
- 22/09/2017Alabama DOT issues bridge RFQBreaking news: The Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) has issued a request for qualifications (RFQ) for the Mobile River Bridge and Bayway Project....Read More